Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||750*570*625mm||Material:||Plastic , PP|
|Feature:||Nestable & Stackable||Color:||Blue Or Customzized|
|Payment Terms:||T/T , L/C||Weight:||8.1KG|
storage plastic containers,
plastic storage boxes with lids
Industries New PP Nesting And Stacking 60L Plastic Container With Attached Lid
Product Parameter :
|Ext. Dim.(L*W*H) / mm||750*570*625|
|Int. Dim.(L*W*H) / mm||550*460*575|
|Nested Height / mm||93|
|Weight / kg||8.1|
|Volume / L||172|
|Single Loading / kg||≤45|
|Stacking Loading / kg||≤225|
|Plastic Type||Virgin PP|
Product Description :
For Industrial Attached Lid Plastic Containers in a choice of colours look no further. We now offer a range of 2 sizes in Red, Blue and Green and further sizes in Blue and Green to allow easy colour coding of products, deliveries or work streams.
Our containers are super strong with a new unique tessellated lid design that allows greater number of boxes per pallet and less space used when not in use. These are also excellent value due to lower material costs.
Our brand new Attached Lid Container range is ideal for all applications and all industries: Offering improved design, the best quality and excellent value
Available from stock in Red, Blue and Green. Ideal for when colour coded storage is required. Yellow and other colours available also
Innovative tessellated lid ensures lids nest in less space. Benefits include more boxes per pallet, reduced potential for damage and space saving of empty boxes
Compatible with other like for like containers, meaning easy stacking, nesting and integration with your existing boxes
Label area on each narrow end for labels and barcodes
Economical: If lids become damaged, they are easily replaced saving on entire box replacement costs
Lids can be secured at either end with cable ties or security seals
Stackable when full, nestable when empty
Heavy duty food grade polypropylene construction
These crates meet strict UN packaging Regulations, having been manufactured and tested to meet the extreme requirements for packages containing hazardous goods. crates must pass the following strict tests:
Drop tested from a height of 1.80 metres with the crate cooled down to -18C
A 24-hour stacking test up to a height of 3 metres at an ambient temperature of 30C
Product Feature :
1. Ergonomically designed handgrips for comfortable handling
2. Nested freely when empty and stacked steadily when full and close
3. Textured and flat base against slipping to increase the friction for strong stability when stacking
4. The customer’s logo can be applied onto the container by screen printing, hot stamping and tampo printing
5. Reinforced ribs on sidewalls for increasing the load capacity and reducing the possibility of sidewalls deformity
6. Heavily reinforced hinge to fix the lids and container for superior safety and stability
7. Label areas for self-adhesive barcode labels application
8. Label holder on two short sides for labels attachment
9. Stop block against slipping when stacking with lids closed and reinforced holes for standard security tie or padlocks against falling apart or being stolen in transit
10. Optionally manufactured in conductive material against electrostatic discharge
11. Temperature resistant from -25°C to +60°C
12. Standard color: Blue (If other colors needed, MOQ ≥ 500pcs)
Our service :
EPP QC Team
• EPP QC team consists of professional people to ensure 100% products high quality.
• We highly appreciate your any enquiry by email, fax or instant message.
• We will reply your email or fax within 24 hours.
• Please feel free to call us at any time if there is any questions.
• All available shipping ways could be applied, by courier, air or sea.
• Appointed shipping company or our own forwarders all could be used in shipment.
• Full-way tracking the cargos for you before the goods arrive.
Why Buy From Us?
EPP is dedicated to providing our customers with the best service possible! We will continue to strive to make Vee-Green your first choice for the best products, lightening fast shipping, and superior customer service.
Contact Person: Toby Wong